Monday, January 9, 2012

Phenomenology Conference

Since taking part in the Early Phenomenology conference at Franciscan University last April, I have been interested in the work of the North American Society for Early Phenomenology. The CFP for their conference to be held in Toronto in late May of this year has just been posted. If anyone is interested in any of the work pertaining to the early phenomenologists (Husserl, Pfander, Scheler, Reinach, Stein, Von Hildebrand, etc.) I would highly recommend checking out the conference. CFP: NASEP

1 comment:

  1. Great weblog here! Also your website so much up very fast! What host are you the use of? Can I am getting your associate link on your host? I desire my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol
    los angeles wedding venue

    ReplyDelete